Welcome to WORKNRBY. These Terms and conditions ("Terms") contained herein on this webpage,
shall govern your use of www.worknrby.com and/or Application operative on IOS and android
platform (collectively referred to herein below as this "Website and/or Application") owned and
operated by M/s Proche Jobs Pvt. Ltd., having its registered office at 208, Kesar Nagar, A
Block, Mansarovar, Jaipur - 302029 Rajasthan (hereinafter referred to as "Company", "Us", "We"
terms as you agree herein by using the Website and/or Application.
- The Website and/or Application is a publicly available with free access and we assume no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses you receive from the prospective job seekers or employers. We cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the Website and/or Application. The individual/company i.e the job seeker or employer would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s) and contents posted.
- We will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information or content uploaded by the users on this Website and/or Application. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the Website and/or Application and check the veracity of the qualifications of the job seeker or employer. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by you to us to be placed on the Website and/or Application by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of the Company. We do not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the Website and/or Application operated by us.
- This Website and/or Application is provided "as is," with all faults, and we make no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website and/or Application or the materials contained on this Website and/or Application. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you and neither we advise/ recommend or suggest engagement of the job seeker with a particular employer or job seeker and it shall be sole decision of the respective user to rely on such information and act upon it.
- Other than Your Content ("Your Content" shall mean any text, images, resume or other material you choose to display on this Website and/or Application, which you may have opted to include on this Website and/or Application), the Company owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website and/or Application including graphics and UI, and all such rights are reserved solely for the use of Porche Jobs Pvt. Ltd and copying, developing similar contents/ graphics/UI shall tantamount to breach of intellectual property rights.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The registered employer can avail the benefit of viewing maximum of 15 CVs at a time for free for any category as per his requirement. After that, he has to buy the CV at the cost of Rs.25/per CV in the selected category. Secondly, the employer will receive the list of CVs for the selected category only.
- Once the employer has made the payment for CV purchase, the amount previously paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The service is 100% free for the job seekers.
- Any user ID and password you may have for this Website and/or Application are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information and shall be responsible for its secrecy.
- You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Use this Website and/or Application or its contents for any unauthorized personal or commercial purpose;
- Use our Website and/or Application to copy, transmit, store, distribute, or publish any material with any computer virus, spyware, trojan horse, keystroke logger, worm, rootkit or any other malicious computer software;
- Reproduction of the Website Material ("Website Material includes, but is not limited to the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Website") other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms;
- Create a link to this Website and/or Application from another third party website or document without our prior written consent;
- Violate third party rights on the Website and/or Application;
- You shall indemnify the Company to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to (i) your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms; (ii) your use of the services obtained through Website and/or Application including but not limited to information provided by you or any other matter relating to Website and/or Application.
- In no event shall Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website and/or Application, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website and/or Application.
- We have not approved or checked any third party sites linked to the Website and/or Application and we are not responsible or liable in any way for their content. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and facilities. Third party websites linked to the Website and/or Application does not signify that we endorse such third party website(s) or their services or supply. Your use of third party sites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites and service provider.
- These Terms shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance, with the laws of India and the courts of Jaipur shall have the jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.