Welcome to WORKNRBY. These Terms and conditions (“Terms”) contained herein on this webpage,
shall govern your use of www.worknrby.com and/or Application operative on IOS and android
platform (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website and/or Application”) owned and
operated by M/s Proche Jobs Pvt. Ltd., having its registered office at 208, Kesar Nagar, A
Block, Mansarovar, Jaipur - 302029 Rajasthan (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “Us”, “We”
terms as you agree herein by using the Website and/or Application.
By using the Website and/or Application, you, as a “user” either job seeker or employer
this Website and/or Application, if you have any objection to any of these Terms.
NOW THEREFORE, the use of this Website and/or Application is subject to the following terms of
- The content of the Website and/or Application is meant for the Purpose and only for the
exclusive use of the registered user. The Website and/or Application including Privacy
Policy is subject to further change without any prior notice to you.
- The Website and/or Application is a publicly available with free access and we assume no
liability for the quality and genuineness of responses you receive from the prospective job
seekers or employers. We cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response
to information he/she has displayed on the Website and/or Application. The
individual/company i.e the job seeker or employer would have to conduct its own background
checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s) and contents posted.
- We will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information or content uploaded by
the users on this Website and/or Application. It is the responsibility of the visitor to
further research the information on the Website and/or Application and check the veracity
of the qualifications of the job seeker or employer. Any breach of privacy or of the
information provided by you to us to be placed on the Website and/or Application by
technical or any other means is not the responsibility of the Company. We do not guarantee
confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any
information displayed on the Website and/or Application operated by us.
- This Website and/or Application is provided “as is,” with all faults, and we make no
express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website
and/or Application or the materials contained on this Website and/or Application.
Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or
advice to you and neither we advise/ recommend or suggest engagement of the job seeker with
a particular employer or job seeker and it shall be sole decision of the respective user to
rely on such information and act upon it.
- Other than Your Content (“Your Content” shall mean any text, images, resume or other
material you choose to display on this Website and/or Application, which you may have opted
to include on this Website and/or Application), the Company owns all rights to the
intellectual property and material contained in this Website and/or Application including
graphics and UI, and all such rights are reserved solely for the use of Porche Jobs Pvt.
Ltd and copying, developing similar contents/ graphics/UI shall tantamount to breach of
intellectual property rights.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- Your use of the Website and/or Application is free of cost and we shall not charge any
amount for our services as mentioned in these Terms.
- Any user ID and password you may have for this Website and/or Application are confidential
and you must maintain confidentiality of such information and shall be responsible for its
- You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Use this Website and/or Application or its contents for any unauthorized personal or
- Use our Website and/or Application to copy, transmit, store, distribute, or publish any
material with any computer virus, spyware, trojan horse, keystroke logger, worm, rootkit or
any other malicious computer software;
- Reproduction of the Website Material (“Website Material includes, but is not limited to the
content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Website”) other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms;
- Create a link to this Website and/or Application from another third party website or
document without our prior written consent;
- Violate third party rights on the Website and/or Application;
- You shall indemnify the Company to the fullest extent from and against any and all
liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable
attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to (i) your breach of any of the
provisions of these Terms; (ii) your use of the services obtained through Website and/or
Application including but not limited to information provided by you or any other matter
relating to Website and/or Application.
- In no event shall Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to
you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website
and/or Application, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and
Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any
indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your
use of this Website and/or Application.
- We have not approved or checked any third party sites linked to the Website and/or
Application and we are not responsible or liable in any way for their content. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information and facilities. Third
party websites linked to the Website and/or Application does not signify that we endorse
such third party website(s) or their services or supply. Your use of third party sites will
be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites and service provider.
- You understand that the personal information we share about you with the employer shall be
job posted on the Website and/ or Application you accept risk of misuse/ mishandling or
distribution of your personal information to third parties by the employer and we shall not
be liable for such acts or violations as we do not check the veracity of either employer or
- These Terms shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance, with the laws of
India and the courts of Jaipur shall have the jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may
arise out of or in connection with these Terms.